- About us
- Our strategy
- Our business model
- Our brands
- Investing in our community
This information may be updated from time to time so please revisit this page on a regular basis so that you are aware of any changes.
Last updated: September 2016
Charter Court Financial Services Group Limited is registered in England and Wales with company number 6712054 and has the following subsidiary companies (all of which are registered in England and Wales):
- Charter Court Financial Services Limited (Company number 6749498)
- Charter Mortgages Limited (Company number 6749495)
- Broadlands Finance Limited (Company number 6957973)
- Exact Mortgage Experts Limited (Company number 6749563)
The registered office address for all companies listed above is:
2 Charter Court
Charter Court Financial Services Limited trades under the names 'Precise Mortgages' (for mortgage lending), ‘Exact' (for mortgage servicing) and 'Charter Savings Bank' (for retail savings accounts).
For all the above companies the VAT Registration Number is 927 4881 85.
Each company listed below is registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner:
- Charter Court Financial Services Group Limited (Registration number Z1650342)
- Charter Court Financial Services Limited (Registration number Z1650447)
- Charter Mortgages Limited (Registration number Z1582589)
- Broadlands Finance Limited (Registration number Z1848972)
- Exact Mortgage Experts Limited (Registration number Z1604191)
Prudential Regulation Authority
Charter Court Financial Services Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register Firm Reference Number 494549).
Consumer Credit Lending
Charter Mortgages Limited holds Interim Permissions from the Financial Conduct Authority.
Trade bodies and professional associations
Precise Mortgages are members of the British Banker's Association (BBA), Intermediary Mortgage Lenders Association (IMLA), Council of Mortgage Lenders (CML), Association of Mortgage Intermediaries (AMI), The Finance & Leasing Association (FLA), National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers (NACFB) and Association of Bridging Professionals (AOBP).